Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Beauty Review :: Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara

I've always been a Maybelline Mascara user. I've tried quite a few different ones, and have never been amazed by them, but always use them as they are pretty good and a reasonable price (well, they are in the USA - not so much here). They are generally about $20-$25 here, about $6 in the USA. So unfair!

My mascara was running out, and after a failed attempt to try a Rimmel mascara, Max Factor was having a special for all mascaras for $20 (usually 32).










I bought the shade "Black" and I usually don't buy waterproof mascara, because I prefer that only for special makeup/events. For everyday I like it to come off easily at the end of the day with my makeup wipes rather than having to bother with waterproof makeup remover.

Packaging: It's pretty standard packaging, nothing special. Nice and sleek, with black and gold.



Application: I really like this applicator wand. It;s very sturdy, and the brush bits are quite small and fine, but there are lots of them to provide good coverage and help you get close up to your eye. Also handy for doing the bottom lashes.

Look: These make your eyelashes look really natural, and that's basically all I want in a mascara. Best of all, it doesn't clump together at all.

Overall:

5/5



I will definitely be purchasing this product again. It's a bit of a shame it is $32, so hopefully I will get it on special again once I run out.

So glad I branched out from Maybelline and tried this!



1 comment:

  1. Love the lipstick, it looks like a nice soft everyday wear.

    Hope you can follow me back :)
    www.milimanicure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete